Published 23 September, 2021
NYC coffee shop roundup
By far our favorite daily activity – here’s my list of my favorite places that never fail and have provided the majority of my caffeine fix for the past almost decade. You can probably find me in one of these spots in any given day of the week 🙂
- Blue Bottle
- Daily provisions (union Square cafe sister restaurant)
- Abcv (mostly a restaurant with phenomenal breakfast but their coffee/ tea selection is A++)
- Stumptown @Ace hotel
- Maman (flatiron location)
- Hole in the wall
- Citizens (Gramercy)
- Irving Farm
- Partners coffee: my daily back when G was at school. Love their oat latte.
- Birch coffee:
- Seven Grams Cafe: get the burekas sandwich. Coffee only, matcha is no bueno.
- Two hands: pro tip – get the banana bread with whipped espresso mascarpone and crunchy buckwheat. It’s so worth the hype.
- Hi-Collar: coffee shop by day, whiskey bar by night. Order the siphon coffee and get ready to have your mind blows.
- Felix: they make their own homemade nut milks and carry supermoon bakehouse croissants. *chef’s kiss*
- La Colombe: I always go for their oat mocha. So good.
- Ludlow coffee supply: great place to check out while out and about the LES, the almond-banana toast is a favorite quick bite of mine.
- Kobrick coffee co: another coffee place by day, bar by night. Both are very good.
- Café integral: homemade nut milks and specialty blends. Come here for the golden latte, stay for the donuts.
- Little Collins: best coffee in midtown.